Pigment Toned Van Dyke Brown

Monday, March 26, 2012

"Chapel of the Holy Dove"
Pigment Toned VDB.
© Jason Snyder 2012

Working a little bit on inkjet pigment toning of Van Dyke Brown prints.  A little unsure as to how I should alter the existing process, which when printing digital negatives has become a pretty predictable one for me.  I missed the registration on this one by a hair (didn't line them up all the way I think - I was close), and overall I like the coolness of the pigment toning in conjunction with the warm Van Dyke colors.

Working still on the One Shot project as well - cleared some negatives from P/N today, and will take the film holders to the lab tomorrow or Wednesday.  Once I have something to show, the category will be up on my website for you to see if you like.

© 2012 Jason Snyder




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jason Snyder | Photographer All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger