Over the Weekend

Monday, February 13, 2012

A competitive cheerleader warms up in the lobby of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh on Saturday February 11 2012.  © Jason Snyder 2012


I have been experimenting with inkjet paper in an attempt to feel somewhat confident about the nature of the final product.  Especially trying to work on something to get to the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts.  This print made on Canson Platine Rag paper on the Canon 9500 Mark ii printer using pigment inks is the best I can find thus far - the top is an attempt to show the beautiful texture that it has, and somewhat glossy nature.  This one might make the cut in my mind - I have to wrap my brain around the actual image and it's worthiness now...  It is part of a series that I am working on that conceptually surrounds the idea of humans and nature.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jason Snyder | Photographer All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger